Divi Dynamic text / Divi BC / WooCommerce sort possible issue
I’m developing a catering supplies site.
The titles on the shop pages are dynamic.
The majority of the page is generated by the Divi BodyCommerce product loop
(so this is a mixed bag)
If I leave default product sorting alone
The pages works fine
As soon as I sort the shop – the Divi dynamic text fails and outputs HTML tags as well as the content??
This is much easier to see in an image – but I can’t seem to upload anything here?
This one is for Monday Morning (25th Nov). Client is chasing me for an update and its taken days to get a response. Elegant Themes have taken 4 days to basically ask me 3 questions. Their support sends a question then is ‘away’ for days at a time. We’ve now got to the ‘have you tried enabling safe mode. It’s like communicating with a satellite orbiting Pluto – Totally useless! I have no idea if this issue is Divi, Divi Body Commerce, WordPress 3.5. Not wishing to be rude – but genuinely frustrated.
Update Sunday 24th Nov. After Elegant Themes support went into the site and left it with non working shop pages/menu – they seem to feel that I should contact Divi Engine / DiviBodyCommerce. I can only say I feel stuck in the middle here. Using three products – one of them has a problem. I’ve now spent my own time restoring the site – but the bug is (understandably) there still and the site cannot be published with it – frustration building.
Happy to debug/test – just point me to the tools.
Thanks for the information.
I know that we are communicating via this email so can we keep it in one place too, this makes it much easier 😀
I am on this today so will be in touch today.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.